Is your Team operating at High Performance levels?
- Does it consistently exceed budget targets?
- Does it consistently grow the business faster than the market & competition?
- Do team members trust each other?
- Does it avoid wasting time & energy on politics & destructive conflict?
- Does it drive CHANGE LEADERSHIP in the organization?
- Does it represent a competitive advantage for your company?
He applies the “Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team” methodology, developed based on the best-seller book from Patrick Lencioni, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, for which he is an authorized partner
Percy provides keynote introductions of this methodology to executives and 1-2 day workshops to Leadership Teams.
Check out this short two-minute video for a quick introduction to this concept.
Click here to obtain a more detailed description of the “Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team” model. Driving Change Leadership in the OrganizationDo you wish to improve the Cultural Change Leadership driven by your team members?Percy has helped several Leadership Teams facilitate the following dynamic process:
- Develop the meeting objectives and agenda for offsite meetings
- Prepare the presenters
- Drive alignment of team members on the key team goals and priorities during the meeting
- Run a productive meeting, with clear ground-rules, effective time-keeping, full engagement from participants and on-time delivery of the desired outcomes
- Finishing meetings with clarity and buy-in of action plans, owners and due-dates
- A follow-up process to track progress and adjust priorities as needed