Do You Want to Increase the Business Impact of Your Organization?
How often have you run into people who seem to have the mindset of “I” or “me” first, and whose attitude is mostly “take, take” and “what’s in it for me?” Do you enjoy doing business with these “Go-Takers”? Wouldn’t you rather work with people who have shifted their focus from taking to giving?
And are you or your team still being challenged by a lack of an adequate work-life balance? Unfortunately, the two parties involved, the employee and the employer, may not always feel accountable for improving it, or may have different views on how to address it.
How can Percy help you?
Percy offers two programs to help corporate leaders and employees address their growth opportunities.
They can be delivered in a variety of formats, ranging from a short 30-minute Keynote or webcast, to full-day workshops and multi-day seminars.
How to Give Exceptional Value to Others and Enjoy Extraordinary results:
People who have shifted their mindset from taking to giving, who are constantly and consistently providing value to others, and who focus on “what’s in it for them,” “them” being whomever they are interacting with, are called “Go-Givers.”
They follow the “Five Laws of Stratospheric Success”:
Three of the many areas in which the Go-Giver mindset can help you improve at work and in your personal life are:
- Leadership: What do you have to offer as a leader? Is your aim to have people work for you and achieve your business and career goals? Or is it to work with them, add value to their professional growth and help them achieve their goals?
- Sales: Which comes first—creating value for others or making the sale? You can control the former but not so much the latter. Aspire to only intensify your efforts to create value for others. Seek to serve and look for ways to create value and trust, and the time to harvest will come—sometimes at moments and from places you least expect.
- Influence: Do you influence by talking (and even mandating) what you consider important, or by listening to what’s significant to other people before making a decision? Is there an opportunity to let go of having to be right?
Contact Percy if you wish to learn more and explore how you, your team, or your organization can adopt the Go-Giver mindset and enjoy extraordinary results.
How to Improve the Health of Your Organization:
Percy provides Consulting Services with Corporate and Human Resources leaders to develop tailor-made programs, for them as people managers, and for their employees. Featured topics are Work-Life Balance, Personal Leadership and any other subject that leverages Percy’s Corporate and Personal experience.
Percy can help you through:
His iPhone and iPad application:
LifePlan is a hands-on application focused on helping you succeed across the different roles in your life.
This efficient, ready-to-use application provides a structured system for connecting your long- and short-term goals directly into the weekly and daily activities you schedule into your device calendar.
It is available at the Apple store in both English and Spanish.
Are you clear on what you want to do with your life?
In his life-changing book “The Business Apostolate”, available also in Spanish, Percy outlines three key steps to do so:
1. Pilot Your Life: Become 100% accountable for your life, for the rest of your life.
2. Chart Your Journey: Define your Personal Mission Statement, in writing.
3. Walk The Talk: Live your life priorities 24/7.